- 300 gr of mushrooms
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Salt to taste
- Laguna Brava EVOO
- Peel the garlic.
- Heat the Laguna Brava extra virgin olive oil in a frying pan over medium-low heat.
- Add the garlic. Let them get confit.
- Wash the mushrooms in plenty of water.
- Add the mushrooms to the pan, add salt, cover the pan and keep the heat at medium-low.
- Stir from time to time. If steam comes out of the lid, lower the heat a little.
- Leave to simmer for 50 minutes.
- Taste for salt and doneness. Correct if necessary.
- When tender, remove from heat.
- Pour Laguna Brava extra virgin olive oil to taste over the mushrooms served.
Serve with cherry tomatoes a la chapa.Enjoy!